Also don’t forget to read General Knowledge Questions at the end of the list.
1. Which Country is Largest in Asia?
Explanation: Russia is the largest country in Asia and the World. It covers a total area of 17,075,200 km2. If we exclude Russia to be European than China is the largest country in Asia and India being the next.
2. Smallest Country in Asia?
Answer: Maldives (300 km2)
3. Name the Five Regions Of Asia?
1) Central Asia: Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan
2) East Asia: China, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Macau, Hong Kong
3) South Asia: Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Maldives
4) Southeast Asia: Brunei, Cambodia, Thailand, Timor Lester, Vietnam, Christmas Island, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Cocos Islands
5) Western Asia: Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Iran, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Cyprus, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Iraq
4. How much is Asia’s total Geographical Area?
Answer: 44,579,000 km²
5. Coldest Country in Asia?
Explanation: The coldest temperature ever recorded: −67.8 °C (−90.0 °F)
6. Hottest Country in Asia?
Explanation: The hottest temperature ever recorded: 54˚C (129.2 °F)
7. Richest Country in Asia?
8. List Of Top 5 Largest Asian Countries by Area?
1) Russia: 13,000,000 km2
2) China: 9,596,961 km2
3) India: ,287,263 km2
4) Kazakhstan: 2,544,900 km2
5) Saudi Arabia: 2,149,690 km2
9. Which Country does not have River?
Answer: Saudi Arabia
10. Which Countries are in Europe as well as Asia?
Answer: Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Turkey, and Georgia
11. The Driest place in Asia?
Answer: Aden (Yemen)
12. Highest Rainfall in the World?
Answer: Mawsynram (India)
13. Largest Island in Asia?
14. Highest and Largest Plateau in the World?
Answer: Tibetan Plateau
15. Which is the World’s Largest Peninsula located in Asia?
Answer: Arabian Peninsula
16. Where is Asia located?
Answer: Eastern and Northern Hemispheres
17. What Percentage of current Human Population on Earth does Asia host?
18. What is the combined Continental Landmass of Europe and Asia called?
19. Longest River in Asia?
Answer: Yangtze River (China)
20. World’s Deepest Lake?
Answer: Lake Baikal (1,642m found in Asia)
21. How much Total Earth’s surface Area does Asia Covers?
22. First Asian Nobel prize Winner?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore (Indian)
23. Largest City in Asia?
Answer: Tokyo (Japan)
24. Which Oceans Surround Asia?
Answer: Arctic Ocean, Pacific Ocean, Indian Ocean, and Red Sea
25. Which is the Highest Mountain in the World?
Answer: Mount Everest (Elevation: 8,848m Located in Asia)
26. Longest Bridge in Asia?
Answer: Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge (China)
27. Largest Stadium in Asia?
Answer: Rungrado 1st of May Stadium (China)
28. Tallest Building in the World?
Answer: Burj Khalifa (828m in United Arab Emirates)
29. Imaginary line that passes through Asia?
Answer: Equator, Tropic of Cancer and Arctic Circle
30. Longest Railway Platform in the World?
Answer: Gorakhpur Railway Station (1,366.33m located in India)