Last Updated: 13 October 2021
Do you know Agartala is India’s Third International Internet Gateway after Mumbai and Chennai?
Yes, the Residents of Tripura will soon be able to experience High-Speed Fiber Internet.
Tripura is the 26th Largest state in India. It is located in the Northeastern region of India that is connected to the rest of the states via NH8.
This Article includes General Knowledge of Tripura Culture, Ethnicity, Rivers, Ministers, Municipalities, Districts, etc that will give you a crystal Idea about the state.
Read all the Tripura Static GK Questions And Answers, that can be very helpful for your TPSC and other competitive Exams.
|Highlights Of Tripura|
|4||Official languages||Bengali, Kokborok, Hindi|
|5||Chief Minister||Biplab Kumar Deb|
|6||Deputy Chief Minister||Jishnu DebBarman|
|7||Governor||Satyadev Narayan Arya|
|8||Party In Power||BJP|
Tripura Static GK
Answer: Mizoram and Assam
Answer: Manikya Dynasty
Explanation: The First Smallest State is Goa with an area of 3,702 km2, the Second being Sikkim with an area of 7,096 km2, Third being Tripura with an area of 10,491 km2
Answer: National Highway 8
3) Jampui Hills
1) Don Bosco School (CBSE)
2) Holy Cross School (CISCE)
3) St. Arnold’s School (CBSE)
4) St. Paul’s School (CISCE)
5) St. John’s School (CBSE)
6) Saint Andre School (CBSE)
Answer: North, South, and West
Answer: 21st January 1972
Answer: Agartala Municipal Corporation
Answer: 8 (Eight)
4) North Tripura
6) South Tripura
8) West Tripura
Answer: Biplab Kumar Deb
Answer: Jishnu DebBarman
Related: 100+ GK Questions And Answer On Northeast India
Answer: 1 November 1956
Answer: Maharaja Bir Bikram Kishore Manikya Debbarman Bahadur
Answer: 1 (One)
Answer: Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport
Answer: 15 October 1949
Answer: Twi: Water and Pra: Near
Answer: Land Near the Water (Kokborok)
Answer: Betlingchhip (930m/3,051ft)
Location: North Tripura District
1) Bison (Rajbari) National Park: South Tripura District
2) Clouded Leopard National Park: Sepahijala District
1) Animal: Phayre’s Leaf Monkey
2) Bird: Green Imperial Pigeon
3) Tree: Agarwood
4) Flower: Mesua Ferrea
5) Fruit: Queen Pineapple
Answer: 23 (Twenty Three)
Answer: Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council
1) Durga Chowmuhani
5) Yuvaraj Nagar
1) Dhalai: Ambassa
2) Gomati: Udaipur
3) Khowai: Khowai
4) North Tripura: Dharmanagar
5) Sepahijala: Bishramganj
6) South Tripura: Belonia
7) Unakoti: Kailashahar
8) West Tripura: Agartala
Answer: Ashokan Pillar Inscriptions
Answer: North Tripura (Dharmanagar Municipal Council)
Related: List Of City Name Changes In India (A Complete List)
Answer: Ranirbazar Municipal Council
1) Kumarghat Municipal Council
2) Kailashahar Municipal Council
Answer: West Tripura
Answer: Haora River
Answer: 76.51 km²
Answer: Ratan Lal Nath
Answer: High Court Of Tripura
Districts With Sub-Divisions And Blocks
|3||Kamalpur||a) Durga Chowmuhani|
|4||Longtarai Valley||a) Chawmanu|
|North Tripura District|
b) Yuvaraj Nagar
b) Jampui Hill
|South Tripura District|
|1||Belonia||a) Bharat Chandra Nagar|
|2||Sabroom||a) Poang Bari|
|West Tripura District|
51. What is the Full Form of GBP Hospital?
Answer: Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital
52. Where is Tripura Legislative Assembly?
Answer: Kunjaban Agartala
53. Which Government Office is Located near Tripura Legislative Assembly?
Answer: The Secretariat
54. What is the Pin Code of Agartala?
55. Which Districts have the least number of Police Stations in Tripura?
Answer: Khowai and Unakoti Districts (5 Police Stations each)
56. What are the Popular Dances of Tripura?
1) Goria Dance
2) Jhum Dance
3) Lebang Dance
4) Mamita Dance
5) Mosak Sulmani Dance
6) Hojagiri Dance
7) Bizhu Dance
8) Wangala Dance
9) Hai-Hak Dance
10) Owa Dance
57. What is the Name of the State Museum located in Agartala?
Answer: Ujjayanta Palace
58. Which God is Believed to be Patron Goddess of Tripura by the Hindus of Tripura?
Answer: Tripura Sundari
59. What are the Important Festivals of Tripura?
3) Durga Puja
4) Ganga Puja
5) Garia puja
6) Kali Puja
7) Ker puja
8) Kharchi puja
60. What is the Name of the Water Palace of Tripura?
Tripura Municipals District Wise
|1||Dhalai||a) Kamalpur Nagar Panchayet|
b) Ambassa Municipal Council
|2||Gomati||a) Udaipur Municipal Council|
b) Amarpur Nagar Panchayet
|3||Khowai||a) Khowai Municipal Council|
b) Teliamura Municipal Council
|4||North Tripura||a) Dharmanagar Municipal Council|
|5||Sipahijala||a) Bishalgarh Municipal Council|
b) Sonamura Nagar Panchayet
c) Melaghar Municipal Council
|6||South Tripura||a) Santirbazar Municipal Council|
b) Belonia Municipal Council
c) Sabroom Nagar Panchayet
|7||Unakoti||a) Kumarghat Municipal Council|
b) Kailashahar Municipal Council
|8||West Tripura||a) Agartala Municipal Corporation|
b) Ranirbazar Municipal Council
61. Which is the Oldest Church in Tripura?
Answer: Union Baptist Church
62. Who are the Major News Publishers of Tripura?
1) Dainik Sambad (Bengali)
2) Syandhan Patrika (Bengali)
3)Tripura Darpan (Bengali)
4) Tripura Times (English)
5) Ajker Fariad (Bengali)
6) Bartaman (Bengali)
7) Daily Desher Katha (Bengali)
8) Dainik Ganadoot (Bengali)
63. What is the Name of the Central University of Tripura?
Answer: Tripura University
64. Which is the Only State University of Tripura?
Answer: Maharaja Bir Bikram University
65. When was Maharaja Bir Bikram University established?
66. Who is the first Vice-Chancellor of Maharaja Bir Bikram University?
Answer: Gautam Kumar Basu
67. Which Colleges are Affiliated by MBB University?
1) Bir Bikram Memorial College
2) Maharaja Bir Bikram College
3) Tripura Government Law College
68. Which National Institute is Present in Tripura?
Answer: National Institute of Technology Agartala
69. Which is the only State Own Engineering College in Tripura?
Answer: Tripura Institute of Technology
70. Which is the Oldest School In Tripura?
Answer: Umakanta Academy
Padma Shri Award Recipients
|2||Benichandra Jamatia||2020||Literature & Education|
|4||Somdev Kishore Devvarman||2018||Sports|
71. What is the Kokborok Term for King?
Answer: Habugra & Bubagra
72. Where does the number of Rivers originating in the hills of Tripura flow?
73. Which are the Major Rivers in Tripura?
1) Dhalai River
2) Feni River
3) Gomati River
4) Haora River
5) Juri River
6) Longai River
7) Manu River
8) Muhuri River
9) Khowai River
10) Sunai River
74. What are the Crops Found in Tripura?
75. Which is the Major Crop of Tripura?
76. Which River has Hydro Power Station in Tripura?
Answer: Gumti River (or Gomati)
77. Name the Wildlife Sanctuaries of Tripura?
1) Gumti Wildlife Sanctuaries
2) Rowa Wildlife Sanctuaries
3) Sipahijola Wildlife Sanctuaries
4) Trishna Wildlife Sanctuaries
78. How many seats are reserved for Tripura in Loksabha?
Answer: 2 (Two ST seats)
79. How many seats are reserved for Tripura in Rajya Sabha?
Answer: 1 (one)
80. What is the Next Railway Station after Agartala Railway Station?
Answer: Jogendranagar Railway Station
Cabinet Ministers Of Tripura
|1||Biplab Kumar Deb|
|1) General Administration|
2) Home (Exclud. Jail, Fire, & Emergency Service)
3) Health & Family Welfare
4) Industry & Commerce (IT)
5) Public Works Department (Exclud. DWS)
7) All Departments that are not Allocated to any Minister
|2||Jishnu Dev Varma|
2) Rural Development+ Panchayat
4) Planning and Coordination + Statistics
5) Science, Technology & Environment
|3||Narendra Chandra Debbarma|
|4||Ratan Lal Nath|
|1) Education (Higher)|
2) Education (School)
3) Law + Parliamentary Affairs
|5||Pranajit Singha Roy|
|1) Agriculture & Farmers Welfare|
|6||Manoj Kanti Deb|
|1) Food, Civil Supplies, & Consumer Affairs|
2) Industry & Commerce (Exclud. Handloom Handicrafts, Sericulture, & IT)
|7||Mevar Kumar Jamatia|
2) Tribal Welfare
3) Industry & Commerce (Handloom, Handicrafts, & Sericulture)
|1) Animal Resource Development|
2) Social Welfare & Social Education
|9||Ram Prasad Paulnew|
|1) Home (Jail, Fire, & Emergency Service)|
2) Welfare of Other Backward Classes
3) Welfare of Minorities
|1) Welfare of Schedule Castes|
2) Animal Resources Development
|1) Information & Cultural Affairs|
2) Youth Affairs & Sports
3) PWD (DWS)
81. Which Religions are found in Tripura?
5) Jainism, etc
82. Name the Folk Dances of Tripura?
2) Lebang Bumani
4) Mosak Sulmani
5) Hojagiri, etc
83. What are the Major Cuisines of Tripura?
5) Bangwi, etc
84. Where is Tripura Sundari Temple Located?
85. Who is the Minister Of Finance of Tripura?
Answer: Jishnu DebBarma
86. What is the Full Form of TIDC?
Answer: Tripura Industrial Development Corporation
87. Where does the Tripura Sundari Express Train Run?
Answer: Vihar Terminal (Delhi) to Agartala (Tripura)
88. What is the name of the Lake where Neer Mahal is Located?
Answer: Rudra Sagar Lake
89. Where did the First Tea Industry Begin in Tripura?
Answer: Hiracherra Tea Estate (1916)
90. What is the Name of the Artificial Lake in Tripura?
Senior Officers In Administration
|1||Kumar Alok||Chief Secretary||1) General Administration (Confidential & Cabinet)|
2) General Administration (Personnel & Training)
3) Home (Excluding Jail & Fire Service)
|2||Sriram Taranikanti||Principal Secretary||1) Transport|
2) Director General (SIPARD)
|3||Barun Kumar Sahu||Principal Secretary||Compulsory waiting for posting|
|4||Laihlia Darlong||Principal Secretary||1) General Administration (AR)|
2) Director Vigilance
3) General Administration (P&T)
4) Schedule Castes Welfare
5) Minorities Welfare
6) OBC Welfare
|5||Jitendra Kumar Sinha||Principal Secretary||1) Finance|
2) Health and Family Welfare
3) General Administration (Confidential & Cabinet)
4) Principal Secretary to Hon’ble Chief Minister
|6||Abhishek Chandra||Special Secretary||1) Co-operation Department|
2) Chief Executive Officer, TTAADC, Khumulwng
|7||Saumya Gupta||Secretary||1) Chief Electoral Officer to the Govt. of Tripura|
2) Higher Education
3) School Education
4) Rural Development (including Panchayats)
|8||Gitte Kirankumar Dinkarrao||Secretary||1) Urban Development|
3) PWD (Including DWS)
4) Power (In addition)
5) Labour (including Employment Service & Manpower Planning)
6) Chairman (Non-Executive), TSECL (ex-officio)
|9||Tanusree Deb Barma||Secretary||1) Industries & Commerce (Information Technology)|
2) Member, Tripura Sales Tax Tribunal & VAT Tribunal
3) Revenue (including Relief & Rehabilitation and Disaster Management)
4) Tribal Welfare (including TRP & PTG)
5) Science, Technology & Environment Department
|10||Apurba Roy||Secretary||1) Planning (including Statistics)|
3) Home (Jail)
4) Home (Fire & Emergency Services)
|11||Chandra Kumar Jamatia||Secretary||1) Industries & Commerce (Handloom, Handicrafts & Sericulture)|
2) Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare
|12||Parshant Kumar Goyal||Secretary||1) Secretary to Hon’ble Chief Minister|
2) General Administration (Confidential & Cabinet)
3) Industries & Commerce (excluding HH & S and IT) Department
4) Information and Cultural Affairs(In addition)
|13||Tapas Roy||Secretary||1) Minorities Welfare Dpt.|
2) OBC Welfare Dpt.
|14||Satyajit Sarkar||Secretary||Audit (Finance Department)|
|15||Deepa D. Nair||Secretary||1) Education (Social Welfare & Social Education)|
3) ARDD (In addition)
|16||Tushar Kanti Chakma|
|Secretary||1) General Administration (Secretariat Administration)|
2) General Administration (Political)
3) General Administration (Printing & Stationery)
4) Secretary to Governor, Tripura (In addition)
|Secretary||1) Education (YAS)|
3) Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs (In addition)
|18||Biswajit Palit||Legal Remembrancer & Secretary||Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department|
91. Which Fruit of Tripura is tagged as a product of Geographical Indication(GI)?
Answer: Tripura Queen Pineapple
92. From where does the Agartala Flyover Start and Ends?
Answer: Drop Gate to Fire Brigade Chowmuhani
93. Where is India’s first Cyber Forensic Lab set up?
Explanation: It was set up on 11 August 2013 at the Tripura High Court. The purpose of the lab was to facilitate information related to court cases.
94. Where is Coconut Lake in Tripura?
95. Which Tree is the state Tree of Tripura?
Answer: Agar Tree
96. Who was the first Chief Minister of Tripura?
Answer: Sachindra Lal Singh
97. Which is the Longest River in Tripura?
Answer: Manu River
98. Where was Northeast’s first Kisan Call Center Setup?
Explanation: It was Launched on 9 March 2015 by former Chief Minister Manik Sarkar.
99. Who served as the Longest Chief Minister of Tripura?
Answer: Manik Sarkar (20 Years)
100. Who gave the Name for the Ujjyanta Palace Located in Agartala?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
Full Forms Related To Tripura
|2||ATPLO||All Tripura People’s Liberation Organization|
|3||ATTF||All Tripura Tiger Force|
|4||BNCT||Borok National Council of Tripura|
|5||CEM||Chief Executive Member|
|6||CPI (M)||Communist Party of India (Marxist)|
|7||INPT||Indigenous Nationalist Party of Twipra|
|8||IPFT||Indigenous People’s Front of Tripura|
|9||IYFT||Indigenous Youth Federation of Twipra|
|10||JACCST||Joint Action Committee of Civil Societies of Tripura|
|12||JMC||Joint Movement Committee|
|13||MBDPF||Mizoram Bru Displaced Peoples Forum|
|14||MDC||Member of District Council|
|15||NCT||National Conference of Tripura|
|16||NEIDP||North East India Development Party|
|17||NLFT||National Liberation Front of Tripura|
|18||NSPT||National Socialist Party of Tripura|
|19||RSP||Revolutionary Socialist Party|
|20||TDSSM||Twipra Dophani Sikla Srwngnai Motha|
|21||TGM||Tripura Ganatantrik Manch|
|22||TIPRA||The Indigenous Progressive Regional Alliance|
|23||TLF||Tripura Lion Force|
|24||TLO||Tripura Liberation Organization|
|25||TNA||Tripura National Army|
|26||TNV||Tripura National Volunteers|
|27||TPCC||Tripura Pradesh Congress Committee|
|28||TPDF||Tripura Peoples’ Democratic Front|
|29||TPF||Tripura People’s Front|
|30||TPP||Tripura People’s Party|
|31||TRMPM||Tripura Rajya Muslim Praja Majlish|
|32||TSECL||Tripura State Electricity Corporation Limited|
|33||TSF||Twipra Students’ Federation|
|34||TSP||Tipraland State Party|
|35||TTAADC||Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council|
|36||TTCA||Tripura Territorial Council Act|
|37||TTYF||Tripura Tribal Youth Force|
|38||TUIPC||Tripura United Indigenous Peoples Council|
|39||TUJS||Tripura Upajati Juba Samiti|
|40||TWF||Tipra Women Federation|
|41||TYA||Tribal Youth Association|
|42||TYR||Tripura Young Rifle|
|43||YTF||Youth Tipra Federation|
101. Who was the Chief Minister of Tripura From 10 April 1993 to 11 March 1998?
Answer: Dasarath Deb
102. Which is the Largest District of Tripura?
Answer: Dhalai (2,400 km2)
103. When is Garia Puja Performed?
104. Which King built Neermahal?
Answer: Bir Bikram Kishore Manikya
105. Which is The First Daily Newspaper of Tripura?
106. Which Country is Comparable to Tripura by its size?
107. What is the distance between Udaipur to Agartala?
Answer: 50 Km (Approx.)
108. How many numbers of teachers were terminated from their Government jobs?
109. Who is the founder of Ganamukti Parishad?
Answer: Dasarath Deb
110. How many districts of Tripura does Dhalai District share its border?
Answer: 4 (Gomati, Khowai, Unakoti, North Tripura)
General Information Of Tripura
|5||Extreme Length||183.5 km|
|6||Extreme width||112.7 km|
|7||National Highway||448 km|
111. What is the border length of Tripura with Bangladesh?
Answer: 856 km
112. Where is the Headquarters of TTAADC?
Answer: Radhapur (Khumulwng)
113. Who is the first Union Minister of Tripura?
Answer: Pratima Bhoumik (BJP: 7th July 2021)
114. Which Governor of Tripura took office on 7th July 2021?
Answer: Satyadev Narayan Arya
115. Who was the Spouse of Maharaja Bir Bikram Kishore Debbarman?
Answer: Kanchan Prava Devi
116. Who was the Son of Maharaja Bir Bikram Kishore Debbarman?
Answer: Kirit Bikram Kishore Deb Barman
117. Who was the Son of Kirit Bikram Kishore Deb Barman?
Answer: Maharaja Pradyot Bikram Manikya Deb Barman
118. Which King of Tripura established Umakanta Academy?
Answer: Maharaja Bir Chandra Manikya
119. Who is regarded as the first female photographer of India?
Answer: Maharani Khuman Chanu Manmohini Devi
120. Who created the post of chief secretary in Tripura?
Answer: Maharaja Birendra Kishore Manikya
|1||Pradyot Kishore Bikram Manikya DebBarman|
D.O.B: 4 Jul 1978
|Titular: 2006-Present||~||Kirit Bikram Kishore Manikya DebBarman||Bibhu Kumari Devi|
|2||Kirit Bikram Kishore Manikya DebBarman|
|Bibhu Kumari Devi||Bir Bikram Kishore Manikya DebBarman||Kanchan Prava Devi|
|3||Bir Bikram Kishore Manikya DebBarman|
D.O.B: 19 Aug 1908
|1923-1947||Kanchan Prava Devi||Birendra Kishore Manikya Debbarman||Arundhuti Devi|
|4||Birendra Kishore Manikya DebBarman||1909-1923||Arundhuti Devi||Radha Kishore Manikya||~|
|5||Radha Kishore Manikya DebBarman||1896-1909||~||Bir Chandra Manikya DebBarman||Khuman Chanu Manmohini Devi|
|6||Bir Chandra Kishore Manikya DebBarman||1862-1896||Khuman Chanu Manmohini Devi||~||~|
|7||Ishan Chandra Kishore Manikya DebBarman||1849-1862||~||Krishna Kishore Manikya||~|
TTAADC Related GK
121. Who is the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of TTAADC?
Answer: Chandra Kumar Jamatia (IAS 2006)
122. The newly elected members of TTAADC 2021 sworn under which Governor?
Answer: Ramesh Bais
123. Who is the administrator of TTAADC?
Answer: G.K. Rao
124. Who is the P.S. to the Chief Executive Officer of TTAADC?
Answer: Ratul Debbarma
125. Who is the Health Minister of TTAADC?
Answer: Kamal Kalai
Miniters Of TTAADC
|1||Purna Chandra Jamatia|
(Chief Executive Member)
3) General Administration
5) Science & Technology
7) All other Portfolios not allocated to any Minister
2) Animal Resource Development
|4||Bhaba Ranjan Reang|
4) Tribal Welfare
|1) Youth Affairs|
2) Public Works Department
|1) Social Welfare|
2) Social Education Department
126. Who is the Chairman of the TIPRA Party?
Answer: Pradyot Bikram Manikya DebBarman
127. Who is the President of the Youth Tipra Federation?
Answer: Runiel Debbarma (MDC)
128. Who is the President of the TIPRA Party?
Answer: Bijoy Kumar Hrangkhawl
129. When was the TIPRA Praty Founded?
130. What are some of the Slogans of the TIPRA Party?
1) Tiprasa Ayuk Lokthung
2) Swkang Dopha Ulobo Dopha
3) Puila Jati Ulobo Jati
4) Pal Hinkhe Sa
131. Who was the first MLA of Tripura who resigned from his post as the Member of Legislative Assembly?
Answer: Brishaketu Debbarma (Ex IPFT)
132. How many Zonal Development Offices (ZNOs) are in TTAADC?
133. How many Sub Zonal Development Offices (SZNOs) are in TTAADC?
Answer: 37 (Thirty-Seven)
134. How many Village Councils are in TTAADC?
135. What is the term limit of the Winning Party in the TTAADC election?
Answer: 5 Years
136. Who is the chairman of the Legislative Council of TTAADC?
Answer: Jagadish Debbarma
137. How many seats were won by the TIPRA Motha in the TTAADC Election 2021?
Answer: 18 (Eighteen)
138. How many seats were won by the BJP in the TTAADC Election 2021?
Answer: 9 (Nine)
139. How many members are nominated by the Governor of Tripura in the Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council?
Answer: 2 (Two)
140. What is the total number of Seats in the TTAADC?
Answer: 30 Seats
Zonal Headquarters Of TTAADC
|No.||Name of Zone||Headquarter|
|1||West Zone||Khumulwng, West Tripura|
|2||South Zone||Birchandra Manu, South Tripura|
|3||North Zone||Machmara, North Tripura|
|4||Dhalai Zone||Manughat, Dhalai Tripura|
|5||Gandacharra Zone||Gandacharra, Dhalai Tripura|
141. Who was the independent member who won the seat in TTAADC Election?
Answer: Bhowmika Nanda Reang (Ganganagar-Gandacherra Constituency)
142. How many Constituencies of TTAADC are unreserved?
Answer: 3 (Three)
143. Which are the unreserved Constituencies of TTAADC?
144. When was the headquarter of TTAADC shifted to Khumulwng from Agartala?
Answer: 23 August 1992
145. What are the two types of Power of TTAADC under the Sixth Schedule Constitution of India?
Answer: Legislative Power & Executive Power
146. Who is the Principal Officer of TTAADC?
Answer: K. Chakraborty
147. When was the last election held in TTAADC?
Answer: 6 April 2021
148. When was the Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council (TTAADC) Act passed in the Indian Parliament?
149. When did the TTAADC Act come into effect?
Answer: 15 January 1982
150. What is the total area of TTAADC?
Answer: 7,132.56 km2 (68 % of Tripura’s Total Area of 10,491 km2)
151. When was the first time Pecharthal RD Block was bifurcated?
Answer: 28 November 1994
152. When was the second time Pecharthal RD Block was bifurcated?
Answer: 1 April 1999
153. Which RD Block was created by the bifurcation of Pecharthal RD Block?
Answer: Damcherra RD Block
154. When is TTAADC Day celebrated every year?
Answer: 23rd August
155. When was the 6th Schedule for TTAADC Approved by the Indian Parliament?
Answer: August 23, 1984
Rural Development Blocks In TTAADC
|1||West Tripura||1) Lefunga|
|2||North Tripura||1) Damcherra|
2) Jampui Hill
|3||South Tripura||1) Ompinagar|
General Knowledge Questions
156. Who is the first Padma Shri Recipient from Tripura?
Answer: Rathindra Datta (1992 for Medicine)
157. Who is the Padma Shri Recipient from Tripura in 2021?
Answer: Satyaram Reang (2021 for Arts)
158. Who is the Chief Secretary of Tripura?
Answer: Alok Kumar
159. Who is the 19th Governor of Tripura?
Answer: Satyadev Narayan Arya
160. Who was the first Governor of Tripura?
Answer: B. K. Nehru (21 Jan 1972 – 22 Sep 1973)
161. In which year Tathagata Roy became the Governor of Tripura?
162. Who is the Fishery Minister of Tripura?
Answer: Mevar Kumar Jamatia (31 August 2021)
163. Who is the only Female Cabinet Minister of Tripura?
Answer: Santana Chakma
164. Who is the Transport Principal Secretary of Tripura?
Answer: Sriram Taranikanti
165. Who is the BJP MLA of Agartala Constituency?
Answer: Sudip Roy Barman
166. How many Constituencies are in Tripura for the Member of Legislative Assembly?
Answer: 60 Constituencies
167. How many MLAs were from IPFT when the 2018 Government was formed?
Answer: 8 MLAs
168. How many MLAs were from CPI (M) when the 2018 Government was formed?
Answer: 16 MLAs
169. How many MLAs were from BJP when the 2018 Government was formed?
Answer: 36 MLAs
170. Which Padma Award is the only award received by the Citizens of Tripura?
Answer: Padma Shri Award
171. When was the Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport built?
172. What is the IATA of Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport?
173. The Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport is the second-largest Airport in NorthEast India, which is the first one?
Answer: Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Airport (Guwahati)
174. What is the budget of the Airport Authority of India (AAI) to upgrade the Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport to an International Airport to provide world-class facilities?
Answer: ₹438 crores (US$61 million)
175. Who is appointed as the new Lokayukta of Tripura?
Answer: Kalyan Narayan Bhattacharjee
176. For how many years is the new Lokayukta of Tripura Veteran advocate Kalyan Narayan Bhattacharjee appointed?
Answer: 3 Years
177. When was the oath-taking ceremony of the new Lokayukta of Tripura held in 2021?
Answer: 11 August
178. When is the birth anniversary of Bir Bikram Kishore Debbarman?
Answer: 19th August
179. Where is the Party Office of Bharatiya Janata Party in Agartala?
Answer: Krishna Nagar, Advisor Chowmuhani
180. Where was the new Governor House of Tripura built?
Answer: New Capital Complex, Kunjaban
181. What is the other name of Gol Bazar?
Answer: Maharajganj Bazar
182. When was the first Territorial Council of Tripura formed?
Answer: 15 August 1957
183. How many members were nominated by the Government of India when the first Territorial Council of Tripura was formed?
Answer: 2 Members (30 Elected Members)
184. When was the Agartala Railway Station opened for the public?
185. What is the Station Code for Agartala Railway Station?
186. What is the approximate distance between Agartala Railway Station to the last station of Tripura before entering Assam?
Answer: 153 Km
187. When was the Railway Track of Tripura converted to a Broad Gauge from Meter-Gauge?
188. What does the architecture of the Agartala Railway Station resemble?
Answer: Ujjayanta Palace
189. How much money did the Northeast Frontier Railway (NRF) spend to connect Agartala by rail?
Answer: ₹900 crores ($190 million)
190. How many tunnels are there between Agartala Railway Station and the last station of Tripura?
Answer: Three Tunnels (Longtharai Valley, Baramura, and Atharamura Hills)
191. What is the length of the Longtrai Tunnel of Tripura?
Answer: 1,962 metre (6,437 ft)
192. Which is the Longest Railway Tunnel in eastern India?
Answer: Longtharai Tunnel
193. Which Railway Minister of India inaugurated the Agartala–New Delhi ‘Tripura Sundari Express’?
Answer: Suresh Prabhu
194. When was the Agartala–New Delhi ‘Tripura Sundari Express’ inaugurated?
Answer: 31 July 2016
195. How many ST seats are in the Legislative Assembly?
Answer: 20 Seats
196. How many SC seats are in the Legislative Assembly?
Answer: 10 Seats
197. Who is the youngest TPS Officer of Tripura?
Answer: Lima Debbarma (Cracked Exam at the age of 24 Years)
198. When will be the Tour Train from Agartala to Goa be operated?
Answer: 30 September 2021
199. How much amount was announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman for the development projects for Tribal Areas in Tripura?
Answer: 1300 Crores (27 August 2021)
200. Under which project FM Nirmala Sitharaman announced the development of Tribal Areas in Tripura?
Answer: EAP (Externally Aided Project)
Member Of Legislative Assembly
|Constituency No.||Name Of The MLA||Constituency||Party|
|2||Ratan Lal Nath||Mohanpur||BJP|
|3||Krishnadhan Das||Bamutia (SC)||BJP|
|4||Dilip Kumar Das||Barjala (SC)||BJP|
|6||Sudip Roy Barman||Agartala||BJP|
|8||Asish Kumar Saha||Town Bardowali||BJP|
|9||Biplab Kumar Deb||Banamalipur||BJP|
|11||Dhirendra Debbarma||Mandai Bazar (ST)||IPFT|
|12||Narendra Chandra Debbarma||Takarjala (ST)||IPFT|
|13||Rebati Mohan Das||Pratapgarh (SC)||BJP|
|14||Mimi Majumder||Badharghat (SC)||BJP|
|15||Narayan Chandra Choudhuri||Kamalasagar||CPI (M)|
|16||Bhanu Lal Saha||Bishalgarh||CPI (M)|
|17||Birendra Kishore Debbarma||Golaghati (ST)||BJP|
|18||Ram Prasad Paul||Suryamaninagar||BJP|
|19||Jishnu Dev Varma||Charilam (ST)||BJP|
|20||Sahid Choudhuri||Boxanagar||CPI (M)|
|21||Subhash Chandra Das||Nalchar (SC)||BJP|
|22||Shyamal Chakraborty||Sonamura||CPI (M))|
|23||Manik Sarkar||Dhanpur||CPI (M)|
|24||Prasanta Debbarma||Ramchandraghat (ST)||IPFT|
|25||Nirmal Biswas||Khowai||CPI (M)|
|26||Mevar Kr Jamatia||Asharambari (ST)||IPFT|
|27||Pinaki Das Chowdhury||Kalyanpur-Pramodnagar||BJP|
|29||Atul Debbarma||Krishnapur (ST)||BJP|
|30||Ram Pada Jamatia||Bagma (ST)||BJP|
|31||Pranajit Singha Roy||Radhakishorpur||BJP|
|32||Biplab Kumar Ghosh||Matarbari||BJP|
|33||Ratan Kumar Bhowmik||Kakraban-Shalgara (SC)||CPI (M)|
|34||Sudhan Das||Rajnagar (SC)||CPI (M)|
|35||Arun Chandra Bhaumik||Belonia||BJP|
|36||Pramod Reang||Santirbazar (ST)||BJP|
|37||Badal Choudhury||Hrishyamukh||CPI (M)|
|38||Jashabir Tripura||Jolaibari (ST)||CPI (M)|
|39||Prabhat Choudhury||Manu (ST)||CPI (M)|
|41||Sindhu Chandra Jamatia||Ampinagar (ST)||IPFT|
|43||Burba Mohan Tripura||Karbook (ST)||BJP|
|44||Dhananjoy Tripura||Raima Valley (ST)||IPFT|
|45||Manoj Kanti Deb||Kamalpur||BJP|
|46||Ashis Das||Surma (SC)||BJP|
|47||Parimal Debbarma||Ambassa (ST)||BJP|
|48||Dibachandra Hrangkhawl||Karamchara (ST)||BJP|
|49||Sambhu Lal Chakma||Chawmanu (ST)||BJP|
|50||Bhagaban Das||Pabiachara (SC)||BJP|
|51||Sudhangshu Das||Fatikroy (SC)||BJP|
|52||Tapan Chakraborty||Chandipur||CPI (M)|
|53||Moboshar Ali||Kailashahar||CPI (M)|
|54||Islam Uddin||Kadamtala-Kurti||CPI (M)|
|55||Bijita Nath||Bagbassa||CPI (M)|
|57||Ramendra Chandra Debnath||Jubarajnagar||CPI (M)|
|58||Binay Bhushan Das||Panisagar||BJP|
|59||Santana Chakma||Pecharthal (ST)||BJP|
|60||Prem Kumar Reang||Kanchanpur (ST)||IPFT|
201. What is the mother’s name of Maharaja Pradyot Kishore Manikya?
Answer: Bibhu Kumari Devi
202. When did the new Cabinet Ministers of Tripura swear in as the new Cabinet Ministers after the 2018 election?
Answer: 31 August 2021
203. How many new Cabinet Ministers were elected on 31st August 2021?
Answer: 3 Ministers
204. Who are the new Cabinet Ministers of Tripura?
1) Ram Prasad Paul
2) Bhagaban Das
3) Sushanta Chowdhury
205. After the reshuffling of new Cabinet Ministers, who is the minister of Fisheries?
Answer: Mevar Kumar Jamatia
206. Who is the new Forest Minister of Tripura?
Answer: Narendra Chandra Debbarma
207. Which Portfolio does the newly elected Cabinet Minister Mr. Ram Prasad Paul holds?
Answer: 1) Home (Jail, Fire, & Emergency Service)
2) Welfare of Other Backward Classes
3) Welfare of Minorities
208. Which Portfolio does the newly elected Cabinet Minister Mr. Bhagaban Chandra Das holds?
Answer: 1) Welfare of Schedule Castes
2) Animal Resources Development
209. Which Portfolio does the newly elected Cabinet Minister Mr. Sushanta Chowdhury holds?
Answer: 1) Information & Cultural Affairs
2) Youth Affairs & Sports
3) PWD (DWS)
210. Who is the Mister of Tourism of Tripura?
Answer: Pranajit Singha Roy
211. The new Minister of Youth Affairs & Sports is Sushanta Chowdhury, who held the post before him?
Answer: Manoj Kanti Deb
212. Which Indian Foreign Service batch does Mr. Thanglura Darlong belongs to?
213. Which post was newly created in the Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council?
Answer: Deputy Chief Executive Member
214. Who is the newly elected Deputy Chief Executive Member of TTAADC?
Answer: Animesh Debbarma
215. When was the period of the first Tripura Legislative Assembly?
Answer: 1 July 1963 to 12 January 1967
216. What is the other name of the Tripura Legislative assembly?
Answer: Tripura Vidhan Sabha
217. Who was the speaker of the 1st Tripura Legislative Assembly?
Answer: Upendra Kumar Roy
218. Who were the leaders of the opposition to the 1st Legislative Assembly of Tripura?
Answer: Aghore Deb Barma and Nripendra Chakraborty
219. Who was the speaker of the 2nd Tripura Legislative Assembly?
Answer: Manindra Lal Bhowmik
220. Who was the leader of the opposition to the 2nd Legislative Assembly of Tripura?
Answer: Bidya Chandra Deb Barma
221. Who was the Leader of the house of both the 1st and 2nd Legislative Assembly of Tripura?
Answer: Sachindra Lal Singh
222. When was the first Lok Sabha Election held in Tripura?
223. When was “Ganamukti Parishad” founded?
224. What does Ganamukti Parishad mean in engish?
Answer: Tripura State Indigenous People’s Liberation Council
225. Who represented the Tripura East Lok Sabha Constituency in the first General Elections in 1952?
Answer: Dasarath Deb
226. Who has been elected to the Lok Sabha in 2019 from Tripura East as a National Democratic Alliance candidate?
Answer: Rebati Tripura
227. For how many terms was Dasarath Deb, a Member of the Parliament (MP)?
Answer: 4 Terms (1952-1957, 1957-1962, 1962-1967, 1971-1977)
228. When did Maharaja Kirit Bikram Kishore DebBarman become a Member of the Parliament (MP)?
229. Who is the longest-serving Member of the Parliament (MP) from Tripura?
Answer: Baju Ban Riyan (1980, 1984, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2004, 2009)
230. Who was the opponent of Rebati Tripura in the 2019 Indian General Election from the Indian National Congress?
Answer: Maharaj Kumari Pragya DebBarman
Members Of Parliament From Tripura
|1952||Dasarath Deb||Communist Party of India|
|1957||Dasarath Deb||Communist Party of India|
|1962||Dasarath Deb||Communist Party of India|
|1967||Kirit Bikram Kishore DebBarman||Indian National Congress|
|1971||Dasarath Deb||Communist Party of India (Marxist)|
|1977||Kirit Bikram Kishore DebBarman||Indian National Congress|
|1980||Baju Ban Riyan||Communist Party of India (Marxist)|
|1984||Baju Ban Riyan||Communist Party of India (Marxist)|
|1989||Kirit Bikram Kishore DebBarman||Indian National Congress|
|1991||Bibhu Kumari Devi||Indian National Congress|
|1996||Baju Ban Riyan||Communist Party of India (Marxist)|
|1998||Baju Ban Riyan||Communist Party of India (Marxist)|
|1999||Baju Ban Riyan||Communist Party of India (Marxist)|
|2004||Baju Ban Riyan||Communist Party of India (Marxist)|
|2009||Baju Ban Riyan||Communist Party of India (Marxist)|
|2014||Jitendra Choudhury||Communist Party of India (Marxist)|
|2019||Rebati Tripura||Bharatiya Janata Party|
231. How many General Elections did the Communist Party of India (Marxist) win in Tripura?
Answer: 9 Elections (3 by Communist Party of India)
232. How many General Elections did the Indian National Congress win in Tripura?
Answer: 4 Elections (1967, 1977, 1989, 1991)
233. How many members were nominated by the Governor of Tripura for the post of Members of the District Council (MDC) of TTAADC?
234. Who were the two nominated members for the post of Members of the District Council (MDC) of TTAADC by the Governor of Tripura?
Answer: Bidyut Debbarma and Shibsen Kaipeng
235. How much amount was sanctioned by the Ministry of Civil Aviation for the Infrastructure Upgradation of the Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport on 10th September 2021?
Answer: 490 Crores (With the new investment upgrade, MBB Airport will have a throughput capacity of 1200 passengers per hour)
236. Which Minister of Civil Aviation announced the Infrastructure Upgradation of the Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport on 10th September 2021?
Answer: Jyotiraditya Scindia
237. Who was elected as the new President of the Tripura Assembly (2021)?
Answer: Mr. Ratan Chakraborty
238. Who was the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of TTAADC before Chandra Kumar Jamatia?
Answer: Abhishek Chandra
239. Which retired IAS was re-employed as the Chief Executive Officer of TTAADC before Abhishek Chandra?
Answer: Balin Debbarma
240. What is the helpline number started by Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb as a direct medium between citizens and CM’s Office?
Answer: 1905 (Started on 6 September 2021)
241. Who is the present Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare (2021)?
Answer: Pranajit Singha Roy
242. Who is the Chairman of Agartala Smart City Limited?
Answer: Gitte Kirankumar Dinkarrao
243. Who launched the Agartala Smart City Project?
Answer: M. Venkaiah Naidu (Vice President of India) on 6th October 2021
244. What is the budget for the Agartala Smart City Project launched by the Vice President of India?
Answer: ₹444 Crores
245. Who inaugurated the Oxygen Park of Salbagan?
Answer: Bipab Kumar Deb (CM)
246. Who was the first Chief Justice of Tripura High Court?
Answer: Deepak Gupta (23 March 2013 – 15 May 2016)
247. Who is the present Chief Justice of Tripura High Court?
Answer: Indrajit Mahanty
248. When did Indrajit Mahanty swear in as the new Chief Justice of Tripura High Court?
Answer: 12 October 2021
249. From 2013 till date, How many Chief Justice was elected for the Tripura High Court?
250. Earlier Tripura along with the other six states of the NorthEast of India was under which High Court?
Answer: Gauhati High Court
251. When was the Permanent Bench of the Gauhati High Court established in Agartala?
252. What is the Judge term length of the Judges of the High Courts in India?
Answer: Mandatory retirement by age of 62
253. Who is the Minister of Power in Tripura?
Answer: Jishnu Dev Varma
254. What portfolio does Smt. Pratima Bhoumik holds in the Second Modi Ministry?
Answer: Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Tripura Emergency Helpline
|8||Kisan Call Center||1551|