Last Updated: 19 April 2021
Do you know Agartala is India’s Third International Internet Gateway after Mumbai and Chennai?
Yes, the Residents of Tripura will soon be able to experience High-Speed Fiber Internet.
Tripura is the 26th Largest state in India. It is located in the Northeastern region of India that is connected to the rest of the states via NH8.
This Article includes General Knowledge of Tripura Culture, Ethnicity, Rivers, Ministers, Municipalities, Districts, etc that will give you a crystal Idea about the state.
Read all the Tripura Static GK Questions And Answers, that can be very helpful for your TPSC and other competitive Exams.
|Highlights Of Tripura|
|4||Official languages||Bengali, Kokborok, Hindi|
|5||Chief Minister||Biplab Kumar Deb|
|6||Deputy Chief Minister||Jishnu DebBarman|
|8||Party In Power||BJP|
Tripura Static GK
Answer: Mizoram and Assam
Answer: Manikya Dynasty
Explanation: The First Smallest State is Goa with an area of 3,702 km2, Second being Sikkim with an area of 7,096 km2, Third being Tripura with an area of 10,491 km2
Answer: National Highway 8
3) Jampui Hills
1) Don Bosco School (CBSE)
2) Holy Cross School (CISCE)
3) St. Arnold’s School (CBSE)
4) St. Paul’s School (CISCE)
5) St. John’s School (CBSE)
6) Saint Andre School (CBSE)
Answer: North, South, and West
Answer: 21st January 1972
Answer: Agartala Municipal Corporation
Answer: 8 (Eight)
4) North Tripura
6) South Tripura
8) West Tripura
Answer: Biplab Kumar Deb
Answer: Jishnu DebBarman
Related: 100+ GK Questions And Answer On Northeast India
Answer: 1 November 1956
Answer: Kirit Pradyot DebBarman
Answer: 1 (One)
Answer: Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport
Answer: 15 October 1949
Answer: Twi: Water and Pra: Near
Answer: Land Near the Water (Kokborok)
Answer: Betlingchhip (930m/3,051ft)
Location: North Tripura District
1) Bison (Rajbari) National Park: South Tripura District
2) Clouded Leopard National Park: Sepahijala District
1) Animal: Phayre’s Leaf Monkey
2) Bird: Green Imperial Pigeon
3) Tree: Agarwood
4) Flower: Mesua Ferrea
5) Fruit: Queen Pineapple
Answer: 23 (Twenty Three)
Answer: Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council
1) Durga Chowmuhani
5) Yuvaraj Nagar
1) Dhalai: Ambassa
2) Gomati: Udaipur
3) Khowai: Khowai
4) North Tripura: Dharmanagar
5) Sepahijala: Bishramganj
6) South Tripura: Belonia
7) Unakoti: Kailashahar
8) West Tripura: Agartala
Answer: Ashokan Pillar Inscriptions
Answer: North Tripura (Dharmanagar Municipal Council)
Related: List Of City Name Changes In India (A Complete List)
Answer: Ranirbazar Municipal Council
1) Kumarghat Municipal Council
2) Kailashahar Municipal Council
Answer: West Tripura
Answer: Haora River
Answer: 76.51 km²
Answer: Ratan Lal Nath
Answer: High Court Of Tripura
List Of Tripura Districts With Sub-Divisions And Blocks
|3||Kamalpur||a) Durga Chowmuhani|
|4||Longtarai Valley||a) Chawmanu|
b) Yuvaraj Nagar
b) Jampui Hill
|1||Belonia||a) Bharat Chandra Nagar|
|2||Sabroom||a) Poang Bari|
51. What is the Full Form of GBP Hospital?
Answer: Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital
52. Where is Tripura Legislative Assembly?
Answer: Kunjaban Agartala
53. Which Government Office is Located near Tripura Legislative Assembly?
Answer: The Secretariat
54. What is the Pin Code of Agartala?
55. Which Districts has the least number of Police Stations in Tripura?
Answer: Khowai and Unakoti Districts (5 Police Stations each)
56. What are the Popular Dances of Tripura?
1) Goria Dance
2) Jhum Dance
3) Lebang Dance
4) Mamita Dance
5) Mosak Sulmani Dance
6) Hojagiri Dance
7) Bizhu Dance
8) Wangala Dance
9) Hai-Hak Dance
10) Owa Dance
57. What is the Name of the State Museum located in Agartala?
Answer: Ujjayanta Palace
58. Which God is Believed to be Patron Goddess of Tripura by the Hindus of Tripura?
Answer: Tripura Sundari
59. What are the Important Festivals of Tripura?
3) Durga Puja
4) Ganga Puja
5) Garia puja
6) Kali Puja
7) Ker puja
8) Kharchi puja
60. What is the Name of the Water Palace of Tripura?
Tripura Municipals District Wise
|1||Dhalai||a) Kamalpur Nagar Panchayet|
b) Ambassa Municipal Council
|2||Gomati||a) Udaipur Municipal Council|
b) Amarpur Nagar Panchayet
|3||Khowai||a) Khowai Municipal Council|
b) Teliamura Municipal Council
|4||North Tripura||a) Dharmanagar Municipal Council|
|5||Sipahijala||a) Bishalgarh Municipal Council|
b) Sonamura Nagar Panchayet
c) Melaghar Municipal Council
|6||South Tripura||a) Santirbazar Municipal Council|
b) Belonia Municipal Council
c) Sabroom Nagar Panchayet
|7||Unakoti||a) Kumarghat Municipal Council|
b) Kailashahar Municipal Council
|8||West Tripura||a) Agartala Municipal Corporation|
b) Ranirbazar Municipal Council
61. Which is the Oldest Church in Tripura?
Answer: Union Baptist Church
62. Who are the Major News Publishers of Tripura?
1) Dainik Sambad (Bengali)
2) Syandhan Patrika (Bengali)
3)Tripura Darpan (Bengali)
4) Tripura Times (English)
5) Ajker Fariad (Bengali)
6) Bartaman (Bengali)
7) Daily Desher Katha (Bengali)
8) Dainik Ganadoot (Bengali)
63. What is the Name of the Central University of Tripura?
Answer: Tripura University
64. Which is the Only State University of Tripura?
Answer: Maharaja Bir Bikram University
65. When was Maharaja Bir Bikram University established?
66. Who is the first Vice-Chancellor of Maharaja Bir Bikram University?
Answer: Gautam Kumar Basu
67. Which Colleges are Affiliated by MBB University?
1) Bir Bikram Memorial College
2) Maharaja Bir Bikram College
3) Tripura Government Law College
68. Which National Institute is Present in Tripura?
Answer: National Institute of Technology Agartala
69. Which is the only State Own Engineering College in Tripura?
Answer: Tripura Institute of Technology
70. Which is the Oldest School In Tripura?
Answer: Umakanta Academy
71. What is the Kokborok Term for King?
Answer: Habugra & Bubagra
72. Where does the number of Rivers originating in the hills of Tripura flow?
73. Which are the Major Rivers in Tripura?
1) Dhalai River
2) Feni River
3) Gomati River
4) Haora River
5) Juri River
6) Longai River
7) Manu River
8) Muhuri River
9) Khowai River
10) Sunai River
74. What are the Crops Found in Tripura?
75. Which is the Major Crop of Tripura?
76. Which River has Hydro Power Station in Tripura?
Answer: Gumti River (or Gomati)
77. Name the Wildlife Sanctuaries of Tripura?
1) Gumti Wildlife Sanctuaries
2) Rowa Wildlife Sanctuaries
3) Sipahijola Wildlife Sanctuaries
4) Trishna Wildlife Sanctuaries
78. How many seats are reserved for Tripura in Loksabha?
Answer: 2 (Two ST seats)
79. How many seats are reserved for Tripura in Rajya Sabha?
Answer: 1 (one)
80. What is the Next Railway Station after Agartala Railway Station?
Answer: Jogendranagar Railway Station
Councils Of Ministers of Tripura
|1||Biplab Kumar Deb||1) General Administration Department|
3) Health & Family Welfare
4) Industry & Commerce + IT
5) Information & Cultural Affairs
7) Public Works Department + DWS
8) Urban Development Department
9) All Departments that are not Allocated to any Minister
|2||Jishnu Dev Varma||1) Finance|
2) Planning and Coordination + Statistics
4) RD + Panchayat
5) Science, Technology & Environment
|3||Narendra Chandra Debbarma||1) Fisheries|
|4||Ratan Lal Nath||1) Education (Higher)|
2) Education (School)
3) Law + Parliamentary Affairs
4) Welfare of Backward Communities
5) Welfare of Minorities
|5||Pranajit Singha Roy||1) Agriculture|
|6||Manoj Kanti Deb||1) Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs|
2) Youth Affairs & Sports
|7||Mevar Kumar Jamatia||1) Forest|
2) Tribal Welfare
|8||Santana Chakma||1) Animal Resource Development|
2) Social Welfare & Social Education
81. Which Religions are found in Tripura?
5) Jainism, etc
82. Name the Folk Dances of Tripura?
2) Lebang Bumani
4) Mosak Sulmani
5) Hojagiri, etc
83. What are the Major Cuisines of Tripura?
5) Bangwi, etc
84. Where is Tripura Sundari Temple Located?
85. Who is the Minister Of Finance of Tripura?
Answer: Jishnu DebBarma
86. What is the Full Form of TIDC?
Answer: Tripura Industrial Development Corporation
87. Where does the Tripura Sundari Express Train Run?
Answer: Vihar Terminal (Delhi) to Agartala (Tripura)
88. What is the name of the Lake where Neer Mahal is Located?
Answer: Rudra Sagar Lake
89. Where did the First Tea Industry Begin in Tripura?
Answer: Hiracherra Tea Estate (1916)
90. What is the Name of the Artificial Lake in Tripura?
91. Which Fruit of Tripura is tagged as a product of Geographical Indication(GI)?
Answer: Tripura Queen Pineapple
92. From where does the Agartala Flyover Starts and Ends?
Answer: Drop Gate to Fire Brigade Chowmuhani
93. Where is India’s first Cyber Forensic Lab set up?
Explanation: It was set up on 11 August 2013 at the Tripura High Court. The purpose of the lab was to facilitate information related to court cases.
94. Where is the Coconut Lake in Tripura?
95. Which Tree is the state Tree of Tripura?
Answer: Agar Tree
96. Who was the first Chief Minister of Tripura?
Answer: Sachindra Lal Singh
97. Which is the Longest River in Tripura?
Answer: Manu River
98. Where was Northeast’s first Kisan Call Center Setup?
Explanation: It was Launched on 9 March 2015 by former Chief Minister Manik Sarkar.
99. Who served as the Longest Chief Minister of Tripura?
Answer: Manik Sarkar (20 Years)
100. Who gave the Name for the Ujjyanta Palace Located in Agartala?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
101. Who was the Chief Minister of Tripura From 10 April 1993 to 11 March 1998?
Answer: Dasarath Deb
102. Which is the Largest District of Tripura?
Answer: Dhalai (2,400 km2)
103. When is Garia Puja Performed?
104. Which King built Neermahal?
Answer: Bir Bikram Kishore Manikya
105. Which is The First Daily Newspaper of Tripura?
106. Which Country is Comparable to Tripura by its size?
107. What is the distance between Udaipur to Agartala?
Answer: 50 Km (Approx.)
108. How many numbers of teachers were terminated from their Government jobs?
109. Who is the founder of Ganamukti Parishad?
Answer: Dasarath Deb
110. How many districts of Tripura does Dhalai District share its border?
Answer: 4 (Gomati, Khowai, Unakoti, North Tripura)
111. What is the border length of Tripura with Bangladesh?
Answer: 856 km
112. Where is the Headquarter of TTAADC?
Answer: Radhapur (Khumulwng)
Important Full Forms Of Tripura
|2||ATPLO||All Tripura People’s Liberation Organization|
|3||ATTF||All Tripura Tiger Force|
|4||BNCT||Borok National Council of Tripura|
|5||CEM||Chief Executive Member|
|6||CPI (M)||Communist Party of India (Marxist)|
|7||INPT||Indigenous Nationalist Party of Twipra|
|8||IPFT||Indigenous People’s Front of Tripura|
|9||IYFT||Indigenous Youth Federation of Twipra|
|10||JACCST||Joint Action Committee of Civil Societies of Tripura|
|12||JMC||Joint Movement Committee|
|13||MBDPF||Mizoram Bru Displaced Peoples Forum|
|14||MDC||Member of District Council|
|15||NCT||National Conference of Tripura|
|16||NEIDP||North East India Development Party|
|17||NLFT||National Liberation Front of Tripura|
|18||NSPT||National Socialist Party of Tripura|
|19||RSP||Revolutionary Socialist Party|
|20||TDSSM||Twipra Dophani Sikla Srwngnai Motha|
|21||TGM||Tripura Ganatantrik Manch|
|22||TIPRA||The Indigenous Progressive Regional Alliance|
|23||TLF||Tripura Lion Force|
|24||TLO||Tripura Liberation Organization|
|25||TNA||Tripura National Army|
|26||TNV||Tripura National Volunteers|
|27||TPCC||Tripura Pradesh Congress Committee|
|28||TPDF||Tripura Peoples’ Democratic Front|
|29||TPF||Tripura People’s Front|
|30||TPP||Tripura People’s Party|
|31||TRMPM||Tripura Rajya Muslim Praja Majlish|
|32||TSF||Twipra Students’ Federation|
|33||TSP||Tipraland State Party|
|34||TTAADC||Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council|
|35||TTCA||Tripura Territorial Council Act|
|36||TTYF||Tripura Tribal Youth Force|
|37||TUIPC||Tripura United Indigenous Peoples Council|
|38||TUJS||Tripura Upajati Juba Samiti|
|39||TYA||Tribal Youth Association|
|40||TYR||Tripura Young Rifle|